Option 1: MiCME Registration System
The MiCME Registration System is a flexible platform allowing for simple and complex registration options.
MiCME requires the set-up of registration groups. Groups are customizable and there is no limit on the number of groups. For many activities, these groups are standard:
- Physician-in-Training, Retired Physician, RN, Allied Health, Other
- Michigan Medicine Faculty & Staff
Registration Options and Pricing
Participant registration using MiCME is customizable to match the needs of your activity and participants.
- Selections for Full Course or Individual Days (for multiple-day courses) with the ability to set different pricing for each Registration Group.
- Early Bird Pricing
- Discount Codes
- Workshop Selections with or without fees
- Additional Products
- Examples: Printed Syllabus, RSVP for Evening Reception
- Products can include a dropdown field to purchase/RSVP for amounts > 1
- All options can be customized by Registration Group
Registrants can pay by credit card, check and shortcode.
Additional Information from Registrants
MiCME can collect additional information from registrants. Common uses include: Special Needs, Marketing Information (How did you hear about this course?)
Registrants will receive confirmation by email. The email includes the following information:
- Name of the Activity and Activity Date
- Registrant Name, Address
- Registration Options and Price
- Payment Method
- Balance Due
- Cancellation Policy and Cut-Off Date (if applicable)
- Check Payment Instructions (if applicable)
- Contact Information for Course Questions and Cancellations
Additional information can be added by request.