The White Noise Podcast - Restless Leg Syndrome
To begin this activity, click Enroll. Once logged in, learners can access educational content, assessments, and evaluations. Learners who successfully complete the activity will be able to print a certificate.
- Diagnose restless leg syndrome
- Correctly use medication to manage restless leg syndrome
- Describe the pathophysiology of restless leg syndrome
- Explain how Iron deficiency may cause restless leg syndrome
Accreditation and Credit Designation
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: 06/01/19
Termination Date: 05/31/22
Andrew Berkowski, MD
Mohan Dutt, M.D.
Johnathan Barkham, M.D.
Alok Sachdeva, M.D.
There are no relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests to disclose for this activity.
1. Aurora RN; Kristo DA; Bista SR; Rowley JA; Zak RS; Casey KR; Lamm CI; Tracy SL; Rosenberg RS. Update to the AASM clinical practice guideline: "the treatment of restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder in adults-an update for 2012: practice parameters with an evidence-based systematic review and meta-analyses." SLEEP 2012;35(8):1037.
2. International classification of sleep disorders-third edition