Update on Arrhythmias and Syncope (On-Demand)
To begin this activity, click Enroll. Once logged in, learners can access educational content, assessments, and evaluations. Learners who successfully complete the activity will be able to print a certificate.
- learn more about recent advances in treatment options in patients with cardiac arrhythmias.
- better understand and implement the new guidelines for stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- learn about screening for sports and exercise.
- Identify patients appropriate for the latest wireless and leadless implantable devices.
- Learn about recent advances in eHealth.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Original Release Date: June 2021
Termination Date: May 2024
Dickow CircEP 2020