MOQC Round 1, 2019 Practice Performance Review
To begin this activity, click Enroll. Once logged in, learners can access educational content, assessments, and evaluations. Learners who successfully complete the activity will be able to print a certificate.
- Identify gaps in quality on key process and outcome measures in the Michigan Oncology Quality Consortium (MOQC), a statewide collaborative of medical oncology practices and variation in practice.
- Recognize measures in which their practice has room for improvement, both relative to the national performance (national QOPI performance) and relative to what would be considered ideal performance.
- Identify one or two areas on which they would like to focus their own quality improvement efforts.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Original Release Date: February 2020
Termination Date: January 2023
1. Wright A.A., Keating N.L., Ayanian J.Z. (2016). Family Perspectives on Aggressive Cancer Care Near the End of Life. Journal of the American Medical Association. 315(3), 284–292. doi:10.1001/jama.2015.18604
2. Salgado T.M., Mackler E., Severson J.A., Lindsay J., Batra P., Petersen, L., Farris, K.B. (2017). Supportive Care in Cancer. The relationship between patient activation, confidence to self-manage side effects, and adherence to oral oncolytics:a pilot study with Michigan
3. Aviki E.M., Schleicher S.M., Mullangi S. (2019). The Oncology Care Model and Other Value-Based Payment Models in Cancer Care. Journal of the American Medical Association Oncology. 5(3), 298–299. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2018.5735
4. Mackler E., Petersen L., Severson J., Blayney D.W., Benitez L.L,.Early C.R., Hough S., Griggs J.J. (2017) Implementing a Method for Evaluating Patient-Reported Outcomes Associated with Oncololytic Therapy. Journal of Oncology Practice. 13(4):e395-e400. doi: 10.1200/JOP.2016.0183