General Medicine Clinical Conference - Pharmacogenetics
To begin this activity, click Enroll. Once logged in, learners can access educational content, assessments, and evaluations. Learners who successfully complete the activity will be able to print a certificate.
This On-Demand Pharmacogenetics Conference addresses utilizing resources for integrating pharmacogenetics into providing patient care and treatment plans.
Planning Team (There are no relevant financial relationships to disclose for this activity)
Educational Planner: Lindsay Lindsay Quade, MD
Presenters: Amy Pasternak, PharmD, Kristen Ward, PharmD
Activity Coordinator: Mary Smith, Master's of Science in Healthcare Management
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Caudle, K., et al. Genet Med. 2016; 2:215-223.
- Blom, H., Smulders, Y. Journal of Inherited Metabolic Diseases. 2011; 34:75-81.
- Wan L, et al. Translational Psychiatry. 2018;8(1). doi:10.1038/s41398-018-0276-6
- Mech, A., Farah, A. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2016; 77(5):668-671.
- Shelton, R., et al. Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders. 2013; 15(4).
- Papakostas, G., et al. American Journal of Psychiatry. 2012; 169:1267-1274.
- Cavallari L et al. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018 Jan 22; 11(2): 181–191.