Cardiovascular Considerations in COVID-19
To begin this activity, click Enroll. Once logged in, learners can access educational content, assessments, and evaluations. Learners who successfully complete the activity will be able to print a certificate.
Cardiovascular Considerations in COVID-19 (S. Saberi)
Presenter: Sara Saberi, MD, MSThis lecture was originally presented during General Medicine Clinical Conference/Journal Club (2020) held on 04/28/2020.
There are no relevant financial relationships to disclose for this activity.
Access to content is limited to Michigan Medicine or those with a level 1 sign-on.
This activity is appropriate for:
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners
In the fields of:
General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Primary Care
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Original Release Date: May 2020
Termination Date: May 2023
- COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU).
- Huang et al. Lancet. 2020;395:497-506.
- Wang et al. JAMA. 2020;323:1061-1069.
- Spinato et al. JAMA. 2020; doi:10.1001.
- Wu et al. JAMA. 2020;323:1239-1242.
- Zhou et al. Lancet. 2020;395:1051-1062.
- Shi et al. JAMA Cardiol 2020.
- Atri et al. JACC. 2020; doi:10.1016
- Guo et al. JAMA Cardiol 2020
- Richardson et al. JAMA 2020
- Liu et al. Chin Med J. 2020
- Goyal et al. NEJM. 2020
- Arentz et al. JAMA. 2020
- Driggin et al. JACC. 2020
- Tang et al. J Thromb Haemost. 2020
- Bikdeli et al. JACC. 2020
- Obi et al. J Vasc Surg. 2020