Content Presenter Email
The following email is sent when a Content Presenter is assigned to a session.
Subject: Michigan Medicine CME Content Presenter - Notification & Instructions
Dear CONTENT PRESENTER NAME,
This email serves as notification of your assignment as a Content Presenter for the upcoming CME activity, ACTIVITY TITLE on SESSION START DATE. Please review the Planning Guide if you have any questions regarding your role.
We ask that all individuals presenting educational content at a CME activity acknowledge the presence (or absence) of financial relationships with commercial companies whose products or services might be discussed during their presentations (i.e., their conflicts of interest).
Action Item: Disclose Your Financial Relationships
Please follow the steps below to provide information regarding your financial relationships now:
- Review the Managing Conflicts of Interest section in the Planning Guide for information on what creates a conflict of interest.
- Login to your MiCME account
- Are you a UM User? Please sign in using the UM Level-1 Sign In button and use your university credentials (unique name and Level-1 password).
- Are you a Non-UM User? Please use the credentials below:
- Select Dashboard --> Activity Center --> Activities
- Navigate to the Activity named above and select Activity Assignments
- In the Forms section, complete the My Financial Relationships form. Relationships entered here will be saved for all subsequent University of Michigan CME activities to which you are assigned over the next 12 months. The form be updated at any time as relationships change.
Note: M-Inform data previously entered by University of Michigan faculty will automatically populate the My Financial Relationships form. Any updates or changes must be made directly in M-Inform via the link provided on the form, and will appear in MiCME once refreshed.
- Complete the Conflict of Interest (COI) Identification Tool to let us know which (if any) of your relationships are relevant to your role as presenter. All Conflicts of Interest will be managed within MiCME by the COI Manager.
If requested by the Activity Planning Team, you may also submit your presentation via the Activity Assignments page.
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact ACTIVITY COORDINATOR, COORDINATOR EMAIL.
The Office of Continuing Medical Education & Lifelong Learning
2800 Plymouth Road NCRC Building 400
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2800
Office: (734) 936-1671